January 5th - March 2nd
Members - $39
Non Members - $99 (includes 8 weeks of unlimited classes)
It's a fitness competition that will provide results! Utilizing the state of the art Polar heart rate monitors, we are able to track your calories burned and obtain the correct zones based on your heart rate to allow you to burn additional calories for up to 24 hours after your workout!
The Polar Heart Rate monitor can be used in any class, but they are especially effective in the Cardio and High Intensity classes. They are able to monitor your heart rate, count the calories burned, and provide vital information in regards to your overall fitness level and what you need to do maximize caloric burn.
- Cost: $99 For Non-Members(includes 8 weeks of unlimited classes) - $39 for current members
- Contest begins on January 5th and runs through March 2nd
- The competition is points based. You will earn points by attending classes, losing weight, gaining muscle mass, sharing healthy recipes, along with many other variables. The winner will be determined by the above and a formula based on the following measurements taken by a state of the art Body Composition Monitor (Body Fat Percentage, BMI, Skeletal Muscle, Resting Metabolism, Visceral Fat, Body Age, Lactate Threshold, Weight).
- You will be provided a 1/2 hour consultation by our staff, discussing your wants and needs, goals, strengths and weaknesses which will allow us to draft a step by step system for you to accomplish your overall goals.
- The contest will help you lose weight or simply help you tone up and take control of your health & wellness. The formula has been created to allow the winner to be the "biggest loser", or the person that has made the greatest strides toward a healthier you.
- Includes guidance with Meal Plans and Recipes. One on One counseling also available for a nominal fee
- Measurements will be taken once a week, and the process takes less than 3 minutes
- Challenges will be provided every week, and guidelines will be provided for every participant for classes specifically chosen for them to obtain maximum results. Participating in the challenges and completing the guidelines will award additional points.
- All competitors will be given access to our private web page and blog, which will house all recipes, meal plans, and specific guidelines and challenges while allowing you to share your accomplishments privately among yourselves.
Class Attendance: Clients are awarded one point for every class attended. These totals are cumulative over the length of the contest, and stop accruing on December 7th. Class attendance is tracked via client registration in Zen Planner.
Recipe Sharing: Recipes may be submitted once a week to email@example.com for review and approval. Once reviewed by our staff they will be posted to our website and the client will be awarded one point to their overall total. Recipes should include common ingredients, be fairly easy to prepare, and be what you would consider a healthy alternative to a high calorie meal.
Real Ryder Spin Classes - Awards 1/2 point additional for every class taken throughout the challenge. This is due to the fact that they combine strength and cardio training, and are perfectly fit for the Polar Heart Rate monitoring. If taken during the weeks of additional Real Ryder challenges, the challenge week additional points overrides the 1/2 point gains.
Week of Jan. 8th - Any Boot Camp class awards extra point - Maximum 2 additional points
Week of Jan. 15th - Any Real Ryder Spin class awards extra point - Maximum 3 additional points
Week of Jan. 22nd - Any TRX class awards extra point - Maximum 2 additional points
Week of Jan. 29th - Any Pilates classes award extra point - Maximum 2 additional points
Week of Feb. 5th - Any Barre class awards extra point - Maximum 2 additional points
Week of Feb. 12th - Any Real Ryder spin class awards extra point - Maximum 3 additional points
Week of Feb. 19th - Any Boot Camp class awards extra point - Maximum 3 additional points
Week of Feb. 26th - Take 2 Real Ryder classes prior to March 2nd awards 3 additional points
Attendance 3 days in any week will award 2 additional points for that week - This is per day, not per class
Attendance 4 days in any week will award 3 additional points for that week - This is per day, not per class
Attendance 5 days in any week will award 5 additional points for that week - This is per day, not per class
Measurements are to be taken once weekly, from Wednesday-Friday. They are Body Fat %, BMI, Skeletal Muscle, Resting Metabolism, Visceral Fat, Body Age, and Weight. Each of these will be calculated as a percentage change from your starting measurement to your final measurement. The person with the greatest percentage change in each category will be awarded 24 Points. This means that one person could win all seven categories, or seven different people could win each individual category.